July 13, 2009

Don't Leave Home Without It!

Before I go out, I always do a quick check to make sure that I have all the essentials with me. (How many times have I tried to board a bus only to realize that I left my pass at home? Enough to turn the item check into a compulsive habit!)

Wallet? Check.
Cell phone? Check.
Keys, bus pass, iPod? Check, check, check.
Sunglasses? Oops, almost forgot!

To never be sans shades, I leave my collection by the door. So I can just grab and run.


Some emergency lipstick, too!




If you were wondering if I spent a fortune on this snazzy collection, the answer is no. I make a point to never buy a pair of shades over $20. I always end up losing them or breaking them. Contrarily to my shopping philosophy, in this case, I'm all for quantity vs. quality!

What's the one thing you can't leave home without?

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about buying one expensive pair of sunglasses. I believe the protection on cheaper "decorative" sunglasses cannot be compared to the ones that are priced in the 3 digits. Some cheaper sunglasses give distorted vision. What do you think?

    One of my essentials is tylenol/advil/ibuprofene...something for headaches and hand cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Joey : you have to have at least one expensive pair of sunglasses. But for every day (just to go to work or go to the grocery store), you can use more cheaper ones (so that if you lose them, you won't have to kill yourself =)).

    Tah

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox