July 15, 2009

For Extreme Shoe Lovers

How big of a shoe lover are you? Big enough to join a Shoe Society?

For a mere $39 per month, you can be part of a shoe lovers club (founded by "shy" socialite Kim Kardashian)! After an initial survey to determine your tastes, each month you get to choose a new pair for your footsies from the 5 choices the society's stylists have selected for you!



Myself, just the samples here on this page make me drool like I haven't eaten in 2 days!

Ever wondered how does one work with a personal stylist? My guess is that style-less and fashion-challenged celebs select from a choice of outfits presented to them by their stylist. It's silly how one still needs someone to help them get dressed!

Or at worst, if one happened to be committing a fashion faux pas, one can always blame the help! ;P

Love to join but I prefer hands-on shopping.

Frankly I would love to be a stylist. Shopping and putting together outfits as a job! Sounds like never ending fun!

What is your favorite thing, product/accessory/clothing item/anything at all, that adding a new item to your collection every month sounds like a dream come true?

2 comments:

  1. For me, the dream would be to add a new item in my "collection" every week! I have done that the past 2 or 3 weeks but now, I have to be reasonable: I am not Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian (yet? lol), I still have to work for my money. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't afford to add a new item every month. So i guess...ice cream is my "item". lol

    Same with you though, I prefer hands on shopping...I prefer picking out shoes that kill my feet on my own rather than have a stylist pick them out for me.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox