July 31, 2009

My Latest Love!

It's a handbag, of course!

To follow up on my article about designer handbags, I am now officially adding a new one to my wish list.


Cole Haan - Saddle Small Box

I must confess that I went to Ogilvy and Holt Renfrew three times to drool on this baby! Have I finally narrowed down to one? Being a shopper with attention deficit disorder, I can pretty much predict myself confessing my love about a new one by next week.

I'm going to repeat Steph coaching mantra, "Focus! Focus!!"

And here is the damage report on yesterday's Banana Republic sale: Zero. I'm very proud of myself. I have applied the Focus approach and left the store scratch-free. I should reward myself with a pair of shoes.

Hah! Just kidding! ;)

[Shopping Account: $50]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox