August 30, 2009

Not Meant to Be

Have you ever had your eye on something and, when you finally decide to buy it, it's gone?

Especially when you shop downtown, even if you hesitate for one second, the item in question could be sold out. Beware of the shopping maniacs! I've never seen a live fight break out at the sales racks [yet!] but, just yesterday at H&M, I heard a girl bitching about how some other chick stole the piece she was thinking over. Then she glared at me as I browsed.

Scary! I ducked into another section.

Do you remember the Zara cardigan that I was thinking of purchasing? I think it's not meant to be. I went back to Zara's 5 times in the past 2 weeks and I can never leave the store with it! They're either out of stock or damaged.

The garment is so fragile that lot of them have holes in them. One of my friends commented how the Zara shoppers are so rough with the clothes that it's normal that some stuff gets ripped. Well 3 out of the 5 times, I was scavenging through damaged goods.

Now I'm weighing if it's still worth owning something that might be destroyed in a weeks time. Not sure.

In any case, my Shopping Account is now at $250 since last week. I just haven't updated yet. This week's allowance has been spent on one red shoe. While my brother's gift certificate paid of the other one. [Thanks, bro!]


Zara Red Suede Heels ♥♥♥

Yep, I didn't save this week, but I simply couldn't resist them! They are to replace a completely worn out red patent pair. Rest in peace. Don't worry, they had a very loved life.

[Shopping Account: $250]

1 comment:

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox