September 15, 2009

No Need for Fashion When Standing on Top of the World ;)

Hey guys! It's been a while. I was away on vacation last week with no access to internet. :(

I was in the Adirondack mountains. Lots of fun! :)
Even though hiking is not so glamorous, I got to stand on top of a 4098 feet high peak, and I felt like I was on top of the world!


Yep, I'm wearing a fedora! No baseball cap for me!

I lived out of a suitcase for 4 days in the forest and mountains. All I did in the morning was grab a random shirt with random pants. And now back at home, I have to carefully select my outfits for work... Monday was difficult. LOL

It's great to wear my 4-inch heels again!

Hiking Outfit: Fedora, Billabong; Jacket, Official Vancouver 2010 Olympic; Jeans, American Eagle; Runners, Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox