November 06, 2010

Strolling in Central Park

I used to get really depressed during fall. The days get shorter and colder. Lushly green trees are bare and look dormant.

Now every fall, I look forward to updating my wardrobe in the hippest town in North America - The Big Apple. It's really a treat! I feel like the luckiest person on earth when I go to shopping heaven!


Central Park in Fall Colours

NYC turned out quite colder than what the Weather Network predicted. I made some unanticipated acquisitions just to keep warm. [15C never happened. We got 10C instead!]

I'm sorry if I don't have pictures to show my loot yet, but I promise it's coming soon!

Strolling Outfit: Hat, Bakers; scarf, H&M; cape, Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox