January 20, 2011

Academic

 I'm really sorry if the pictures are a bit blurry.  It seems I still need to practice with my picture taking.

The morning that I decided on this outfit, it was freezing cold outside.  The temperature was somewhere between -16C and -22C.  To stay warm, I dress up in lots of layers.  And of course these are not the shoes I wore outside.  I change into them when I get to the office.

I feel like I slipped on a private school uniform blazer.  And good thing I went to public school, because I might have made some uniform violations otherwise.  :)


This jersey blazer was surprisingly thick, warm, and of course stylish.



Needless to say, I believe that we can stay fashionable even if the weather's colder than the inside of a freezer.

Jersey blazer: Tristan; Top: H&M; Wool skirt: Uniqlo; Wool tights: Hue; Red Heels: Zara

1 comment:

  1. I want your blazer! Such a chic outfit.

    http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox