January 26, 2011

Happy Day!

Yay!  It's "warm" winter weather again!  No more polar bear imitation!  I counted the number of pieces of clothing I had on yesterday: 12 [excluding under/outer/foot wear and pairs of socks counted as one item]!  That explains why I got to work late these past few days!  Haha!

I like layers like the ManRepeller, but not like that!  Anyway today I was back to my regular wardrobe.  It's Wednesday and I wanted to look fresh!



Yippee!  Only 2 more days before the weekend!  Let's do a little dance!



I must confess that I do not look anything like this during the weekend.  I wonder if my coworkers would recognize me...

Spotted gauzy top/blue satin heels: Zara; Jersey skirt: F21;  Cardi: Zipia

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit girl!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this chic outfit! Just came across your blog and am now a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! :) So cute! Greetings from a fellow polka girl from EBEV! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox