January 22, 2011

I Prefer Blouses

I think the last time I wore the snoozy button-down shirt and trousers to work was over two years ago.  I thought it gave me a more serious [and unfortunately, boring] image.  I have the worst time finding a dress shirt that fits me.  If it fits in the shoulders, it would be too wide at the waist.  And if it fits the waist, I can't move in it!

And recently, most of my button-down shirts have been warped in the washing/drying process and have been ousted from my wardrobe.

So started my blouse collection.  Not only are the colors prettier, the fabrics and designs are more fun!




Don't you just love the booties?  

Have a great weekend!

P.S. I promise to post casual outfits soon!

Blouse: Banana Republic; Skinny trousers: Zara; Booties: Bakers

3 comments:

  1. cool!

    xx THE CHEAP
    www.thecheapblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich color of the blouse. It looks amazing against your skin toe.. and those booties are suuuuper fun too!!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox