January 31, 2011

I'll Miss My Four-inch Heels

I've got bad news.  For the next 8 weeks, I will only be able to wear one shoe.  I fractured my left foot and have to wear a brace.  Long story about an old injury....

Here's an outfit that I wore last week, when the color of my footwear was my only concern.  Haha!

I'm relatively in good spirits because the pain in my foot made me fear that I had inherited gout, a foot arthritis condition that affects some of the men in my family.  My foot will heal from the injury.  But there is no cure for gout and is a lifelong condition.  If I had to choose between the 2, I'll take the foot brace.  ;)



I had a hard time getting the details of the front work on my top to appear on film.  I ended up lying on the floor in front of the camera.

Top: Mexx; Skir/Heelst: Zara; Shawl-Cardi: Dynamite

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Hope it heals fast! Love the red shoes too!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox