January 09, 2011

Ruffles

This is one of my favorite blouses. Thanks to SS, I discovered a very addictive Korean online shopping website. It's full of inexpensive fashion-forward clothes, cute Korean girls, and outfit inspirations.

I'm glad they didn't inspire me to pose like them. Haha!


It's hard to pose without a photographer. Kudos to all you pro fashion bloggers!

I set the timer on my camera and run to pose in front of it. I'm so glad to have a tripod now. [Thanks Vee!] Maybe I should consider getting a remote control like Issa from We Wear Things.

Ruffle top: Zipia; Zipper skirt: Zara; Blue satin open-toe heels: Zara

3 comments:

  1. Your blouse is perfection, I really love the shape and the fabric, it must feel so nice to wear it! good work with your tripod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely. Love the top and skirt.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox