February 24, 2011

The Little Things

I'm craving new baubles!  What makes a good outfit eye-catching?  The little details.  I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and noticed that I was short on fabulous jewelery.  Most of the fash bloggers, who I envy, had this in common: The special little things.

So, I've made a [somewhat long] list of things I'd like to check out in stores and maybe even add to my collection.  I can't wait to go shopping!  Now if only my foot would heal faster!

Heal, little bone!  Heal!  :)


This is my favorite coat.  I bought with my first paycheck from my current job.




Coat by Zara, Banana Republic red silk blouse, belt and scarf, F21 skirt, Zara handbag, jewelries from all over the place.

1 comment:

  1. Email me your address and I'll send you some of my jewelries, nothing expensive but hey they are cute. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox