February 23, 2011

Old Treasures

I've owned this delicate Diesel cardigan for almost 10 years.  I used to covet this Italian brand before my favorite Spanish brand took over my heart.  [I'm talking about Zara, in case you were wondering.]

Speaking of Zara, I'm in withdrawal.  Just browsing their website isn't helping anymore!  I need to touch the fabrics.  I need to hold up the garments and admire with my own eyes.  Going to Zara during lunch break is my creative moment.  I feel so inspired when I rush back to the office, my eyes sparkling and my cheeks rosy.  I'm convinced the security guy is wondering if I'm out of town.  He's so used to seeing me at least once a week...

Sorry, I was talking about my cardigan...

I completely renewed my wardrobe 3 times in the past 4-5 years, due to weight change.  But I never donated this cardigan.  Yeah, I love it.





Do you own pieces that are precious to you?  And you hope never to part with them?

Outfit: Diesel cardigan, F21 white t-shirt and necklace, Zara skinny jeans, gold Seychelles shoe with Zipia black leather cuff.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you could never get rid of that, it's lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look stunning girl! And I love the sheer knit of that cardigan. Thank you for the sweet comment. Bleh...dating is AWFUL. haha.

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! Im'm gonna be doing an ankle surgery soon, and I will be wearing the same boots your wearing!!, I guess I'll soon be doing posts with them.


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox