February 21, 2011

Tied Up

Happy Monday, dear fashion lovers.  I hope you had a great weekend!  Myself, I saw my uber-cute god-daughter on Friday.  She just learned to walk, and she just loves to explore.  At 15 months old, she likes video games and shiny bangles.  Who knows, maybe she'll grow up to be like her mom and godmom: stylish geeks.  :D

Speaking of mom, my own mom dropped by my apartment with sushi for dinner!  She has a sushi chef friend who gave her all the day's leftovers.  While I don't like the concept of pre-made and refrigerated sushi, free is free!  And free is good!  :)



Wishing you all a great week!  xoxo

Wearing my fave F21 blouse with tie at shoulder and Zara tulip skirt.

3 comments:

  1. Wynn, thank you. My hubby is sooo funny and OMG I could really post a lot of good stories about him. haha!

    Anyway did you know that you are the most stylish person that I know who has a brace leg? ;-)!!! Oh yeah, free is good, always haha. I love sushi, gosh I can eat that almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish geeks are AWESOME let's start a club :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top!

    Giveaway on my blog, come and check it out!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox