March 02, 2011

8 to 5

And so I tried to improve my makeup.  This was taken Monday, right after watching a zillion Michelle Phan tutorials.  I think I ended up with smaller eyes, not that I really needed them to be smaller.  However they did sort of pop more on photo.

I'm surprised nothing melted or smeared off by the end of the day.  What other treasures are hibernating in my drawer?  This is some awesome gifted stuff!

These two pictures were taken at the beginning and at the end of the day.  Since I was at the office, I had to pick moments when the higher-ups are less likely to pass by and catch me in the act!  Haha!  How awkward would that be?

Good morning! I need my coffee.
I ♥ this dress.  The sequins are printed, so no need to worry that they would fall off.

Time to go home!  See how radiant my smile is?
Will you look at all that snow?  Spring!  Believe it or not, we're 100% ready to receive you!

Thanks to everyone who left comments in my last post!  It made me really happy!
Kisses to all of you! xxx

H&M printed dress with Urban Behavior khaki blazer and Sechelles shoe.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a noob with makeup so I know where you're coming from. You look great!! xox

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the jacket. Can't wait for spring here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle claque cette robe !


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look even with your cast you still look chic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    This dress looks great on you! So pretty!

    - Dani

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox