March 14, 2011

Aww! Thanks guys!

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who has sent me warm wishes for fast recovery.  It has touched me.  I'll do my best to be back in sexy shoes again!  I have been wearing the same golden Seychelles shoe for over a month.  It's the only shoe that has is sort of flat and has a hidden heel so I can walk comfortably.  I'm so glad I bought them a few years ago.

You would not believe this, but that one hour of time change from Daylight's Savings has given me mild jetlag!  Dang, I'm planning on going to Hong Kong in the fall.  How will 12 time zones affect me?  I'm pretty sure all the shopping and seeing all the stylish people will regulate my sleeping pattern without problem.  :)

And yes, you can bet your petunia I'm saving up, hopping on the plane with just the clothes on my back and coming home with 2 suitcases full of goodies!



Charcoal blazer and yellow enamel cuff by Simons, yellow silk top and gray jeans by Zara, Costa Blanca satchel, Banana Republic silk scarf, and golden Seychelles shoe.

5 comments:

  1. Aw you'll get better soon I'm sure!! I love how you tied that scarf to your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Very inspiring! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! i know it might be late but get well really soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! yellow suits you really good! Love that outfit!
    Oh babe! What happened in your leg? Hope you get well soon!





    LA

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox