March 10, 2011

Chocolate Cures All... Sort Of

I made banana cake last night and shared them with my coworkers today.  I didn't have any until now while I'm blogging.  It's so darn good!!!  No wonder everyone was asking for the recipe.  I'll post it soon, with pictures!

I spent a good part of day with a migraine headache.  It started around 11AM and finally went away by supper time.  I just wanted to sleep it off!  When Advil failed me, I reached for my secret weapon: dark chocolate.  And you know what?  It worked!  I gotta start keep a stack of dark chocolate at work.






Can you believe that I can't stand wearing dress shirts?  I only own flowy blouses.
Toffee blouse by Zipia and Banana Republic skirt

12 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! I'm glad you headache went away. Hope you do the recipe blog post soon haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color's really lovely on you!

    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and i have the same obssession for flowy blouses. So sorry for your leg hope you will get better soon :)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the color of your blouse! it looks great on you :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaw, this is beautiful !
    I love it ! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for commenting!! loving the color of your blouse! you look great even with the cast thingy, feel better =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your top! the color, the ruffles, the roll up sleeves! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. May you feel better soon! I love the top combined with the high waist skirt =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the detail of your blouse along the button line.
    Great outfit!

    Love your blog!!

    xoxo
    Jay

    make sure to
    check out my blog!!..

    [[ http://MODEMUSE.com ]]

    ReplyDelete
  11. So chic & classic! I adore your style & blog

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox