March 04, 2011

Did I Mention I Love Ruffles?

I also love bright purple, as seen here and there on this blog.  I'm somehow always attracted to the same colors.  One my style resolutions this year is to widen my wardrobe spectrum.  Maybe one day I'll even be an expert mixing prints together!  Ha!

I'm a solid [but bright!] color kind of gal.  If my foot was still in working condition, I would have completed this outfit with my ultra marine suede pumps.

Do you have colors that you seem to own a plethora of pieces in that same color?







Happy Friday, everyone!

Violet ruffle blouse and skirt from Zara, vintage heart-shaped seashell necklace, and Simons yellow cuff

6 comments:

  1. I love solid color too because for me it's easy to wear it. Anyway I noticed on my closet that I have so much black and white clothes. Ugh time to go shopping haha just kidding.

    Happy Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for ruffles as well!
    I love that vibrant purple color :)
    stop by sometime, xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit and nice blog!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these photos :)
    nice blog!i'm gonna visit it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand your love for purple, I love brilliant colors too but have to admit that you look specially beautiful with that color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for commenting, it means so much to me! loving that purple ruffly top of you =) and yeah i know what you mean but it's only my closest friends that actually give me input but some people just don't know how much us bloggers love the comments <3

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox