March 24, 2011

Friday Will Be Shop-Tastic!

Sunshine and blue skies early in the morning.  What a great way to start the day!  I'm very excited because tomorrow during lunch break will be my first venture outside since the whole foot injury incident.  BF even agreed to drive me to Zara after work!  Friday is going to be shop-tastic!

While I was stuck in my cast, I did a bit of online shopping at asos.com.  With my excess of free time, I found a whole bunch of great bargains.  Unfortunately it took my merchandise a whole month to arrive.  Yes, a whole month.  I began to forget what I ordered, until the packages came pouring in and it was like Xmas again and I've been a very good girl.  Hahaha!

I can't wait to incorporate the new stuff in my wardrobe.

Image 1 of Vero Moda Loop Ribbon Front Jersey Back DressImage 1 of Vero Moda Frill Sleeve Mini DressImage 4 of Vero Moda Frill Sleeve Mini DressImage 4 of French Connection Leopard SkirtImage 4 of Vero Moda Embellished One Shoulder DressImage 4 of Oasis Lace Skirt


Here's something that's been hanging in the back of my closet. It originally came with a patent black belt, but I switched it for a pink one.  I'm needing colors now.


Gray jersey dress (?), H&M pink belt, black cardi from Zipia, Geox black studded flats, and most jewelries from F21.

7 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC BLOG:)KISS,FOLLOW YOU,FOLLOW ME???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picks! You will be like a bird out of the cage when shopping haha!!
    Love your outfit pic to!

    cool blog

    XX
    Jay

    check out my blog to!!..

    [[ http://MODEMUSE.com ]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite outfits thus far! You look so classic and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! You have been awarded Kreativ Blogger on my blog, come and check it out!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox