March 28, 2011

From Geek to Chic

I need a new computer.  I have written about my tech woes more than once, but I think I'm getting closer to a real upgrade.  I was at a store and a very cute HP laptop caught my eye, the same way a pair of shoes would have.  At a fraction of the price of a pair of Prada shoes, maybe I can splurge and be rid of my agony.

Here's a little thing that you don't know about me: I'm a geek.  I built this computer from parts that I handpicked.  But that was a while ago.  Then I discovered fashion and began pursuing the latest styles, rather than the latest gadget on the market.

And this is how the geek looked today.






The new laptop I saw could fit in this clutch!  I would be able to blog anywhere!

Blazer and jeans from Zara, gold button chiffon shirt from Zipia, jewels a mix of vintage and F21, and American Apparel clutch.

13 comments:

  1. Love the entire outfit, so classy!!!The clutch is amazing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, you look amazing! I love your blog.

    Please check out my blog and if you like what you see then follow! Id really appreciate the support. xx

    http://savoirvivrelondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay!!!! A fellow geek/fashion lover.. The best of both worlds! lol
    I'm also in need of a laptop. I've given my old one a longer life then it deserved!

    And I am so loving this outfit and that gorgeous clutch! Perfect for your future laptop...

    Great blog lady.

    x x x x Liv

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!! love that blouse and perfectly accessorized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a Mac girl that I suggest mega-splurging!! Cute cute blouse, I really love the look of the billowy top this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shirt is perfect. What a great find
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute!
    love the clutch color..

    great outfit

    XX
    Jay

    check out my blog to!!..

    [[ http://SATISFASHION.ca ]]

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is gorgeous. I especially love the blouse. Also, hooray for geeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wynn. love, you look amazing. i love the backdrop and your outfit is to die. swing by and see breaking news from Rachel Zoe's former assistant Brad, who shared a secret with Fash Boulevard first and get a first look at Zoe's new baby. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy I surfed on over to your blog! I've been on the lookout for a rust colored blazer. When did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, LOVE that clutch!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox