March 17, 2011

My Mad Men Dress

Great news!  I went in for a check-up on Tuesday and I have been declared healthy enough to remove the brace soon!!  I'm so happy!!  All your warm wished helped me through times when I really wanted to break down and just be pitiful.  Thanks again!  :)

I can't wait to be able to wear bottoms other that skirts and skinny pants.  I'm beginning to feel like I'm in a fashion rut!






Dang, I look tired!

I only watched the first season of Mad Men, but I fell head over heels in love with the 50's look of sheath dresses and display of femininity.   I mostly watched the show for the clothes, while I was bustling around the house doing 3 things at once.  I'm not even too sure what the story was about.

I loooove this dress.  I try not to wear it too often, but my eyes are always drawn to it when I'm choosing my clothes in the morning.  It's got that 50's vibe in the cut and it's got a sexy lace print.  Here I combined it with a black safari jacket.

Lace-print shift dress from Zara, Black safari jacket and most of the jewelery from F21.

4 comments:

  1. I love Mad Men as well :) Your dress is perfectly in tone with the show but still modern...great choice! <3

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this dress too!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely.

    check out my blog and follow me on twitter @zebraandmeerkat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cut and the darling cap sleeves! Mad Men is #1 on my TV watch list as well...can't get enough of that devilishly handsome Don Draper....ooooh Swoon! Great shots, thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox