March 31, 2011

Sunshine Spotlight

I originally wanted to post about my very cute ankle boots but the pictures came out with amazing colors and stole the show.  The afternoon sun made everything so vivid.




I'm divided between 2 laptops and can't really decide which one to buy.  I have a crush on a Mac, but it's so expensive!!  I'm having my heart set that my next one will definitely be a Mac [once I can afford one], but this time around I'm just getting a Dell.

My fashion side says go with the light aluminum case ultra slim one, but my geek side is saying, "Go for power!"  Haha!  I need Dell to come up with something from both worlds.

Asos vivid purple dress and Me Too NY ankle booties.

8 comments:

  1. Hi darlyn!!
    The color of the dress is fantastic!!
    Si chic outfit!
    Kisses
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I hope you do get a MAC next, I love MAC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite colour, love the dress on you.

    Don't get a dell, get a Mac. worth every penny!!

    Dena x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, your shoes are great

    Please follow:
    http://dress-like-gossipgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!! It's been a while since I last came here! you look gorgeous! I'm glad to see you on heels! you look great on them. btw, I've been checking your previous post and I'm totally in love with your aa clutch! I'm seriously thinking of getting one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Wynn. I love love this look on you. amazing. Beyond glad I discovered your blog. I'm absolutely following now, I hope you will to. I started my blog four weeks ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Check it out for updates every hour about the latest fashion news. Stop by to see my picks for Fabulous Friday and Fash Fave and Fash Fail of the week. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your purple dress dear!
    love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I so want your dress. Lovely color!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox