April 05, 2011

Chic Coworker Reyllie

This is my very cute coworker Reyllie.  She showed up to work in this fabulous outfit that made everyone turn their head.  She was gracious enough to allow me to take pictures of her and post them on Note-to-Self.

What better way to shake off the winter blues and celebrate spring than to wear an entirely new outfit?  

I love the pink and khaki color combo.  It's girly and urban.  J'adore!


I've been shopping for skinny cargo pants since last year!  I'm so jealous of these!

Thank you, Reyllie, for letting me post your pictures!

Wearing head to toe in H&M

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Zara tip! I'm so sad that there isn't a store in Seattle. WAH! Please tell your coworker that I love her blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your co-worker is so chic! I love her entire outfit.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox