April 07, 2011

Out Mini-Golfing

How do you like my golf outfit?

Haha!  We had an out-of-office activity.  And in an attempt to build a stronger team spirit, the bosses treated the employees to a round of mini-golf in the afternoon.  We were allowed to wear jeans on a weekday and we got to leave the office at 2:30pm!  What a wonderful day!

Obviously, I changed into sneakers once I got to the gaming place.  We were told that the game would be done under blacklights and to wear white.  So that makes 2 days in a row that I wear neutrals with a few pops of color.  [One my outfit rules is to not wear the same colors 2 consecutive days...  I guess I should have read the memo sooner.  Hah!]




I had a lot of fun and putted 50 points.

Lots of love,

Wynn

Jersey blazer from Tristan, Zara striped top, gray skinny jeans, and red heels, Longchamp Le Pliage satchel, and various F21 jewelries.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love this preppy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit !
    love the blazer !
    and the red shoes , im in love :)

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wynn could I get your email send it to me Wobisobi@gmail.com And thanks for being so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the longchamp bag and striped top!!

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!! your heels are perfect!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your rule, but if you're gonna style such beautiful outfits, you shouldnt care about wearing neutrals too much! the blazer looks so good on you, it styles your figure even more and gives you a chic touch, lov it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look. esp how you styled the gray blazer with the red pumps

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red poiny-toe pumps!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox