April 04, 2011

Leopard Heels [Rawr!]

There are so many things that I like about this outfit: The comfort, the stripes, the flower bib necklace, the leopard-print pumps, and not to mention the price tags.  :)

I've developed a taste for leopard print.  All though some of my more conservatively dressed friends would cringe at the thought of wearing animal prints, I think it's rather pretty.  It does take some courage to wear it.

These heels are so flashy and cute that even my male coworkers have given me compliments.




H&M striped top with gathered shoulders, pink flower bib necklace and bracelets, Zara black tulip skirt, and Killah leopard heels.

5 comments:

  1. WOW, your shoes are adorable!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a close-up! They look fabulous, but I hope you aren't wearing any shoes in your post today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look so cute and adorable!!


    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those!! great pop of color :) xx

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit and whoa those shoes are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox