April 17, 2011

Bargain Find

This is my first official post from my new iMac.  It's still taking some time to adjust to using it.  I've been a PC girl since forever.  I went through some moments of uncertainty...  Like viewing files on a Mac is really, really not like on Windows.  I now know that there's not tree system for files and folders.

In any case, the new gadget is as elegant as my old baby.  Side to side on the desk, I feel like I'm some sort of stock broker or hacker.



I got this polka dot skirt about 2 weeks ago during the first day of sales at H&M.  As I was leaving after having paid for a bunch of cute accessories, I spotted this on the sales rack, for just $10!  Being short on time, after having tried on 8 items and found nothing that made my heart go pitter-patter, I paid for this skirt without even trying it on.  I love it!  It's got pockets and is made of chiffon material.

What about you?  What's your latest great find?

Hugs,

Wynn

Polka dot skirt and scarf from H&M, white tux top from Club Monaco, pink suede heels from Zara, gold cuff from F21.

9 comments:

  1. that skirt is so cute! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For $10, I say it's a great bargain!!! And with pockets!!

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the material and the size of the polka dots. And for $10 it's a STEAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Love that skirt!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is gorgeous, really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah so cute your skirt!!
    Love,,poá!! *_*
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute skirt!

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox