April 11, 2011

Two-Toned Pink

So what's better than pink?  More pink!  As you may know, I love vibrant colors.  And you should have seen my face when I saw Zara's new collection!  I must go [return] to the store soon!  I've been debating over red jeans or hot pink...  Or green...  So many choices!  And unfortunately I'm a very indecisive person.  Therefore I always need to return to a store 2-3 times before I've made my choice.  ^_^;

I would have loved to show you pictures of my heels, but the pictures were blurry.  And I was in desperate need of a pedicure.  No worries, there will be plenty of opportunities to see them again.





How do you like my little camera?  Say, "Cheese!"


My computer is still driving me crazy, but I've ordered a new one!  I can't wait to get it!  Can you guess what's coming?

Hugs,

Wynn

H&M pink blazer, Banana Republic hot pink top, American Eagle straight leg jeans, Zara pink suede heels, American Apparel clutch, F21 camera necklace.

15 comments:

  1. pretty cool camera pendant! i love it!

    Babi
    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous, I am in love with your blouse and blazer! Just fabulous!!! You have such a fantastic blog, I am now follwing! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I never would have thought to put pink on pink but I love it! You look so put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wynn! I love this look! So cute and chic! The blouse is killing me, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment sweetie, I love the pinks together!
    x

    http://rosemodern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tose different shades of pink are just perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi darlyn!!
    Like pink so much!!
    Perfect outfit!
    Kisses
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so very welcome for the tag! I think you are definitely very stylish. I love the color pink, but I'm not very good at wearing or styling it. It's a skill that needs to be developed, I suppose :) You look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO SO Pretty!!! Love the necklaces too :)
    Oh and I really like MBD masks a lot, the Blooming Beauty ones I got in my post are really high rated but I didn't try them yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love that teeny tiny camera pendant! How wonderful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful combination of the pink shades!

    Travel In Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. so in love with pink right now! and suchhh a great blazer!~
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fuchsia with the light pink blazer! I love color combos like that.

    I am having a Free People give-away on my blog if you're interested!
    xo
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blazer & clutch! Please check out my blog and follow if you like.
    xx
    Shellena
    www.mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox