May 30, 2011

Kimono

I'm back from Vegas!  I had so much fun,  you won't believe it!  And of course I shopped and brought back a couple of "souvenirs".  ^_~

I'll be showing my vacation pix soon, but I'm so backlogged in my outfit photos!  This set was taken a week or 2 before I left!  I think I'll have to post in an [gasp!] unchronological fashion!  And more often! 


I loooove this kimono top.  I originally wanted to splurge on the one at Zara, but found this much cheaper version at H&M for a quarter of the price!  Plus, it's not made of silk.  I don't have to worry about getting the cleaning instructions absolutely correct lest I ruin the delicate material!


My coworker Tah shops by Washing instructions.  If it's hand wash or dry clean only, she'll put an X on it, no matter how cute it looks.  She claims it's only because she's lazy, but I think it's quite clever.

Coming soon: Vegas pix!

Hugs,
Wynn

Kimono top from H&M, F21 white t-shirt and fish necklace, AE cargo skinnies, Zara neon pink clutch and suede heels, Simons enamel cuff

10 comments:

  1. i like the kimono top too, it matches so well with your jeans/jeggings and pumps~~~



    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kimono top! the design & color is so chic! :)

    ~Pau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had fun in Vegas! Can't wait to see the pics!

    And I completely agree about dry cleaning. It starts getting expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty shirt and i love your trousers with shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice top, the prints are very unique.

    following you now :)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, girl! I'm sure you had so much fun in Vegas! :)

    CLASSY & FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing kimono! Love your bag anmd bracelet as well!

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hot pink bag...Can't wait to see your pics of Vegas!! Vegas always brings back so many good memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb pants and clutch! Great blog! Follow you now, follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes yes yess I'm so happy you got the pants! deff do a post on them soon, wanna see how you work 'emm :)
    loving the pop of the color from the bag, and those pants are fucking great.
    btw, AMAZING outfit below, totally something i'd wear if my legs were as nice haha

    xx http://highwaiisted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox