May 16, 2011

Magnolia Smile

One day when I have a house, I want a magnolia in the yard.  Nothing says spring like a beautiful magnolia in bloom.  Similarly, nothing says summer like a meaty BBQ!  I can't wait for those!  BF getting pretty impressive.

I also cannot wait to wear sandals!  I've been shopping for wedges for a week now.  I have my eyes set on a chunky pair of Jeffrey Campbells.  The price tag's a bit steep, but they're so cute and comfy!  And it comes with the benefits of enhancing my height!  LOL

I'll let you know if I finally give in.



Yeah!!  Doesn't my t-shirt just make you want to smile?




I just had Dim Sum with my parents and I was in a silly happy mood.  :D

I was jumping with joy!  Haha!
I hope I made you smile.

Hugs,
Wynn

Photo credits: F. H. 

Smiley face t-shirt from a NYC H&M, Simons blazer, AE jeans, Killah heels, Coach messenger bag, Zara sunnies, and various F21 bijoux. 

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos. & yes you did make it smile. such a lighthearted post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I loved your tshirt and shoes.

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! You made me smile! Love your 'smiling' tee! And the blooming flowers in the background is simply lovely.

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i miss dim sum! so yummyyy hehe. unfortunately probably only going to be there for a weekend, but hey, can't complain. after all, its paris ;)
    xx http://highwaiisted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww pretty pictures ! ^^ you've really got some long leggs =o so jealous ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Tee shirt.. Yes i am smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi beauty, your blog is really cool! Amazing posts! This outfit looks very chic. I just love it and I'm following! I hope you visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definetely, you made me smile! adore your nice mood and how you express yourself in pictures. these photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox