May 08, 2011

Stroll Around the Block

It's spring!!  Finally!  All this vitamine D was so attractive that I went out for a short stroll around the block.  Of course my nature-loving camera-welding BF took shots of budding bushes and trees, and all that is pretty.  That includes me.  Haha!


Don't be fooled by how calm I am.  I walked into a spider web about half a second later.  Yuk!


On a recent jewelry hoarding trip to F21, BF asked me if I was going to get more sunglasses and necklaces.  As a joke I answered that it'd be funny if I got a pendant in the shape of glasses.  Of course when I saw these, I had to get them!  Love them! 



Har har!  I don't remember why I was laughing.  Oh well!
Look up in the sky: it's a plane!  Look up on the roof:  it's a bird!  BF was trying to include everything in this one photo.  Too bad I'm stealing the show.


I hope you're enjoying the sun and you're having a great weekend with mom!

Hugs,
Wynn

Photo credits: F. H. 

Sweater, sunnies, glasses necklace, earrings from F21, tank top from Club Monaco, leopard skirt from French Connection, Expressions sandals, and AA clutch.

7 comments:

  1. Cute top! And love your story about the necklace with sunglasses! Funny how that worked :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Wynn!!! just arrived from my trip to Sicily, and now I'm catching up with "my blogs" :) It's so nice to see you in this beautiful scenary. You should take your bf out more often and tell him to take pictures of you (appart from planes and birds, of course! lol). you look beautiful and elegant as always, love to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw looks like you two had fun! :O)

    PS: Cute necklace, great minds do think alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post :D . I really love your outfit ^^. If you like my blog, you follow me. I'll follow you too :D.
    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  5. office geek whahh? HA not at all, you look great girl. no i definately suggest you get the Lita's, they're actually THE most comfortable heels I've ever owned. damn amazing purchase.
    loving the blog! xx
    http://www.highwaiisted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely pictures. Your outfit is really nice :).

    Hugs from:
    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your skirt. are you a Filipina? following you. nice pictures by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox