June 24, 2011

Fancy Pants

Following the advice of Aniita from Highwaiisted, I finally found my pair of red pants.  Oddly enough, they're from Zara, the same place where that treacherously turned the fitting rooms into torture chambers for my poor calves.  I love them!!

And this super soft Club Monaco sweater that I wore only a couple of times is already dead.  So sad, but don't you hate it when that happens?  It snagged on both sleeves and also has a hole somewhere thanks to one my shoulder bags.  The sweater been recycled as home clothes, until it's chic to go out in plush rags.  Let me know when that day comes!



What do you think of my pouch necklace?  Love it to pieces!

Today's a holiday in Quebec, and we're lucky that this year it creates a long weekend!  I'm going to be working out, watching movies, and baking banana cake.  Yums!

Hugs,
Wynn

Club Monaco sweater, Zara red pants, Killah leaopard print heels, pouch necklace and gold cuff from F21, charm bracelets and sunnies from H&M.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE these Red pants. and you looks fantastic in them!!
    And that you paired it with gray!!perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. those trousers with those shoes look amazing on you!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME red trousers ! The necklace is very nice!
    xx Ambre

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love those red pants! I have been capturing my outfits too! for my 30 for 30! I am your newest follower! darling blog!

    hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog
    I love your red trousers and your shoes <3
    I wish you a good start into this week

    http://ave-maria-ave-maria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the color of those pants POP!!

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have good taste because we have the same pants! :) And ironically last week end i wanted to baked banana bread but ended up baking banana "bread" muffins... Are you stalking me??! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is such amazing outfit, everything from the shoes to that necklace. Love love love.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love this super cute outfit, shoes, accessories are wonderful , I follow

    http://vanessabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox