June 13, 2011

Tough Times

When the tough gets going, I wear [heeled] combat boots.  Yes, times are tough but I'll stand and fight!  And wear clothes with edgy details.


This is not my favorite outfit, but it fit my fighting spirit!  Why some people need to be mean, I don't know.  It sucks, but someone hates me for absolutely no reason.  Maybe she's jealous of stylish me, who knows?  :P




I think everyone should shuffle and forget about being mean! Smile Shuffle and the world smiles shuffles with you!



Keep smilin' everyone!

Hugs,
Wynn

Blouse and gold leather cuff by Zipia, Zara skirt, H&M leopard print belt and wood bracelet, Bakers boots

10 comments:

  1. Love the color of the blouse and the edginess of the boots! This song is totally my ring tone right now!

    xoxo!
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! I had it on my blog once. Check out my mixpod on the blog. Totally crazy about its MTV.

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look!

    Check out my new post! LUISAVIAROMA DINNER PARTY!
    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is lovely,
    I love it!

    Henar ♥
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ?!!?!?!?

    Boo to haters. Not sure what's going on but focus on the fun/positive stuff. Like combat boots. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the boots!!, they are so pretty
    i like your blog alot :)
    if you have time please take a look at mine,

    xOx,
    angelaah91

    http://lovefashionfunbloggin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always love a hint of leopard! cute outfit with the boots.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely comment. I love your outfit. I love the color and shape of the shirt. with short skirt and those boots looks perfect.

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog darling! You have amazing style :)
    aimee x

    http://terribletigertantrums.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox