June 10, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!! [Day 2]

More Vegas pictures! 

I learned one thing while I was there:  Vegas is HUGE.  I completely underestimated the size of The Strip.  Not only did I forget to pack my sandals, all the walking made my feet swell up.  I had to buy new sandals.  What a shame!  :P

I made a plan to visit a bunch of hotels on the same side of the street as The Mirage, where I was staying.  I figured we'd be done by 1pm then have lunch and head back to the hotel for a nap before hitting the evening and night activities.

Three hours later, I was lost in the hotels/malls.  I stumbled out into the sunlight and looked up at the building.  I was still at The Caesars, the hotel next to mine!!  WTH???

It turned out that Caesars Palace housed one of the largest mall.  I never saw all the hotels on my list, but I guess that means I'll have to go back!  In 3 days I only visited a quarter of The Strip.  I didn't have time to see any shows either.  Next time, I'll stay longer.


Here is the portal to the zone where a shopaholic loses all track of time.

I confess that I always travel with my traveling mascot.  I try to take pictures of Sumi on every trip. Yes, people look at we all weird, but I doubt that I'm the strangest person who's ever been to Las Vegas!


Hehe!  The prices were so cheap!  It's not fair that they charge so much back home!


Umbrellas hanging from the ceiling at the Bellagio
Love the fountains!!



Posing like Zeus behind me

That's all for now.  I still have Day 3 to post soon.

Hugs,
Wynn

Blue top ad sunnies from Zara, F21 striped skirt, Simons cardi, AE necklace, and new sandals from Zealand.

3 comments:

  1. How funn!!! I just love Vegas. You have to go back and see the shows they are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Vegas~~~that is on my list of places that i wanna go in the next few years~~~i luv the last picture~~~so cute~~~and i agree having a travelling mascot is not weird~~its vegas~~~they have much more weirder people there~~~

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox