July 27, 2011

Lazy Summer

I'm sooo behind in my posts!! Gah! I think these were taken 3 weeks ago? Summer is going great so far. I've been really busy and having a lot of fun. Yeah, that translates to being too lazy to update my blog. I admire all the bloggers who stay up until 1AM to post. I'm normally already in dreamland at that time. I like my beauty sleep! Hahaha!





I promise to put up my Long Island beach pictures soon!

Hugs,
Wynn

Floral top from Aerie, demin mini skirt from UB, Joe hat, Uggs clogs, and Deux Lux pouch.

4 comments:

  1. That top is so perfect for summer, hat looks pretty!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer outfit!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is sooo cute!!!! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually very lazy too, but it's been hurting my blog,so I'm coming back !
    Love your top,by the way <3

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox