July 20, 2011

To Colorful Heights!

If I had to describe my style, I'd say I like to mix in flashy things with the more sombre stuff.
How crazy are these shoes??

Not only are they colorful and fun, they're also really comfortable. I wore them the same day I got them, and now no one else in the office dares to have the same pair! 

Do you do wear something new as quickly as possible to avoid being upstaged by someone else with great style?



That nick on my leg is from the bottom part of the shower door.  Yowch!


I've had sales people in various stores asking me where I got these babies!
I don't remember when these pictures were taken, but it was really windy.   We're having a major heat wave in Montreal right now, and looking at these pictures make me feel cooler.

Stay cool!
Wynn

Navy blue dress from AE, jacket and cheapie fuchsia sunnies from F21, fuchsia clutch from Zara, and striped wedges from Locale.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit!! And I love your wedges

    xx funkydoris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wedges, so stylish!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit!! Love those shoes!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you put everything together. The stripes on the shoes, the purse and the whole outfit perfectly match each other.

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Wynn
    Thanks for your lovely comment! :D
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, it's raining in europe for about 2 month now apart from occasional sunbeams so I'd love to swap continents right now!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit! I really like your shoes!

    Kiss Mich

    adayoflife-mich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something colorful and quirky is the best thing to do with something else sombre and/or serious! The shoes are great--fun but not too loud. Very wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic weges- these are so fun. Cute clutch too!!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox