August 29, 2011

C'est La Vie

I'm sorry I have not been very consistent in my posts.  A whole lot has happened and blogging has gone down in my list of priorities.  Just as I was about to purchase my plane ticket to go see my family in Hong Kong, my grandpa has already passed away.  I'm too late.  I didn't even get to see him one last time.  My only solace is that he lived to be 93 and died peacefully in his sleep.

Grandpa, I love you.  Rest in peace.

Here's a set of pictures that I had uploaded but never had time to write up a text and publish.




Friends, cherish your loved one.  Time is short.

Hugs,
Wynn

Club Monaco green top; Vintage cardi; Gap shorts; Ugg clogs; Vans woven bag

4 comments:

  1. So sorry about your loss. RIP to your grandpa. By the way I've never been to Hong Kong but I would like to visit that place someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your Grandpa! Your outfit is very lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wynn I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! But like you said, it's a small comfort to know that he lived a long life! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss :(

    But what a wonderful long life and I'm sure it was filled with so much love and happiness :)


    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox