August 04, 2011

Coral Khaki

This dress is not super fancy, but I decided to dress it down just a bit by adding a khaki shirt on top.  Sometimes I like to dress up and other times I just want to be casual.  But that doesn't always work at the office.  :P

These are one of the last pictures of my old and scratched AE aviators.  I got cool new RayBan's with my gift! 

Funny thing about pictures, the sky actually looked completely blue to the naked eye, but it came out with that white cloud/smog/haze thing.


And here are my new purchases! 
That's my new Cole Haan bag [at 75% off] and my $20 BCBG platform heels.

These 6-inch heels are surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in.

Lately I miss being a cat owner.  I haven't had one for 6-7 years now.  Maybe it's time to be mommy again!  Do you have pets?

Hugs,
Wynn

Khaki shirt and coral dress from Zara [different seasons], mules from Guess.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, love the bag in this post,

    I am soooo gunna track down these zara pants your are talking about! Thanks for the heads up!

    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of, you look great against the backdrop of the sky. Did you use a flash - because that tends to create shadows/highlights where there are really none.

    My favorite thing about your outfit is the contrasting military jacket and feminine dress. Very bold but also very successful. I also like your BCBG shoes - they're an almost exact copy of the Miu Miu clogs (though infinitely cheaper, I bet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm digging your new purchases, those shoes are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jacket with the dress, so chic. Looks really awesome. The new stuff is great too, love the shoes and bag!

    xo Teresa
    www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
    Im giving away $50 to Express: http://tinyurl.com/3djcbde

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shirt really does dress the whole look down, which makes it great for running errands and just everyday wear! Love your amazing shoes too!

    I have 3 pets. It's crazy since I never had pets growing up!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. $20 for that heels? good deal indeed, that is awesome. Anyway advance happy birthday to your bf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love,love,love your heels!!!Adorable outfit,very chic!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag and shoes are gorgeous! :D Also your photos

    http://isablogg.devote.se

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those shoes girl! Yeah if you're ever in SoCal definitely hit me up!!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are definitely the lady in red. And what a stunning colour on you it is.


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for your lovely comment!
    I'm happy you get my sense of humor! :D

    I love this look! If I was working at an office I would definitely wear that. It's so casual, leaned back but still neat enough for an office (at least I think it would)

    x
    Ela

    www.I-WANT-STYLE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new shoes are gorgeous :)

    Happy blogging!
    http://fashmark.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox