August 01, 2011

Vacation: Long Island

Here are some pictures from my mini vacation to Long Island, NY last weekend.  I can't believe I'm back already and just went through a week of Hell at work.  It makes me appreciate the time off even more.

I did a bit of outlet shopping during my 3-day stay.  I had only about an hour before the stores closed.  Bought a new Cole Haan bag at 75% off prices back home and BCBG platform heels for a mere $20!  Score!!   Pictures coming soon!

I wish I was still there!
Like last year, I picked the record hottest days to go stay at my cousin beach house.  Since I was the first one to arrive, I was in charge to turn on the A/C.  The house was like an OVEN even at 9PM!!  The temp was so high that it was off the thermometer!!  85F = 30C
Having breakfast in the shade.  It was already toasty hot at 7:30AM!

Look at his view from the deck!  It's awesome!


Down to the beach!
Tried to fish for the first time.  I release the 2 small fish I caught.  :)


Didn't have access to a mirror and had the BF take pictures of my cowlicks.
What's up with all these frizzies?
Believe it or not, this is a moonrise, with its reflection in the water.  Pretty cool, huh?
I also saw the Milky Way!


Next year, I'm staying a whole week!

Hope you're having a great summer too!

Hugs,
Wynn

Zara paisley shirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs canvas bag, H&M bikini

12 comments:

  1. Aw thankss girl! Long time no talk too! Your vacation looks beautiful! Sigh :)

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks absolutely amazing, the moonrise looked a bit unworldly! What a wonderful thing to see!

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such breathtaking pictures, looks like perfect summer!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I love the sunset one! I'm going to start following xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you had a great time, looks like you did since the pictures are stunning! can't wait for more of those photographs : )

    love your blog btw, definitely followed.
    hope you'd check my blog out too if you could, and follow if you like : )

    cheers! xx

    rahelrahelrahel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had an amazing time ! the view must have been incredible <3 Can't wait to see the shopping's success !

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog :D
    I am following you! Take a look at my blog and, if you want, follow me too :D

    Kiss
    Lara

    http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i luv the picture of the Moon rise...so pretty~~~OMG at 30C...thats sooo hot~~~i refuse to go outside if the weather is above like 30C...lol unless i'll be inside most of the time...haha i just hate getting sweaty...

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox