September 26, 2011

Rag & Bone Fall 2011

I'm signed up to receive a zillion newsletters just for sale notifications.  I mean, who can afford designer stuff at regular prices?  If you luckily can pay the big bucks, email me your secret asap!

Occasionally the latest collection of an expensive label catches my eye, and here is the one that made my eyes sparkle and my mouth dry.

Rag & Bone's Fall 201, available at Shopbop:

The colorful jacket + electric pant + red suede heels = Perfect Fall Outfit
I'm loving the tartans!
I can't believe I gotta study for my midterm exam already!  Class only started 26 days ago!  How can it be exam time already?

I've never been a very good student, but I've tried my very best this time around by doing my readings before class and studying regularly rather than just 3 days before exam day...  And I bought myself a new pair of Jeffrey Campbell booties as reward.



Anything to justify the purchase!

Hugs,
Wynn

3 comments:

  1. i love the booties!!!!! where did u get them? and i love rag & bone too!!!
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the booties! hehe.

    Wait wait wait! I just scrolled back to a couple of posts! You're in school again? Or part time? Hope you're having fun!


    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue pants in the first photo!!

    Good luck on your exams :)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox