September 22, 2011

White Stripes

I love the cheapy skirts they sell at F21!  I think I have 5 now and they've become my staples.  At less than $10 each, who can resist them?

See them here, here, and here.  I have one more left to show.


I made this chain bracelet from left over material after "renovating" a tote bag.  My first DIY!  If you like DIY, hop on my Wobisobi.  She's a genius at crafts!


I'm off to class now.  It's so much more fun than going to the office.  I kid you not!

Hugs,
Wynn

Vintage jacket from Costa Blanca (I've had this for 7 years!), Zara blue T and fuchsia clutch, F21 striped skirt and pouch necklace, BCBG sandals, and RayBan Wayfarers.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that bracelet!!! It is Genius!!!!!
    Many thanks, and many Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox