October 12, 2011

Going To HK!

Two more days and I'll be on my way to Hong Kong!  And I haven't started packing yet!  I've got a zillion things to do before I can finally stuff my suitcase with everything necessary to looking totally fash 12 timezones away!

Yeah, there are 12 hours difference between Montreal and HK.  Think of the crazy jetlag that's waiting for me!

I hear that it's 28C there right now!  What's fall weather for them is summer weather for me!

I originally wanted to schedule automated posts while I'm MIA, but studying took all my time.  Studying to be an accountant is hard!  Especially when the student has not been a student for 9 years...

 




I couldn't decide which picture to post, so I put them all up. :D
This 6 dollar skirt is by far the best purchase evah! The number of times I've worn it for the price I paid is the best return on investment this aspiring accountant has ever seen.  Hehe!

My brain's fried...

Hugs,
Wynn

Top and skirt from F21, blue satin heels from Zara, gifted silver clutch, and RayBan Wayfarers.

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful look :)
    This skirt for six dollars is amazing!!!
    Hope to see some pic from HK soon :)
    www.ourfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit so amazing love that skirt!!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Wynn.. WOW Hong Kong that is awesome!! have a safe and wonderful trip..
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. HK!! Lucky you. Enjoy your time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! wow, that's awesome about going to Hong Kong! safe travels!!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yay! yeah i hope you like it... ;)


    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a gorgeous look!!!! love it!!!! so pretty! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox