October 17, 2011

While I'm MIA...

Yes, I'm still in HK and probably in the midst of internet withdrawal!  Virtually no surfing and blogging for 2 weeks!  What's a modern girl me to do??

I hope I'm shopping!  LOL


I've not been liking full skirts this year.  But on the morning that I wore this, I must have changed out of 3 skirts before saying, "Screw it!  Anything will do!"  And grabbed this.  I've been told I looked like a doll.

And how awesome is this necklace!  Love!
Hugs!
Wynn

Zara khaki shirt and spotted skirt, F21 necklace, Banana Republic belt, and Mexx red cuff.

3 comments:

  1. great outfit love it and that necklace is amazing!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look :D Cute layering going on there and a rocking necklace!

    xxx ninja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you are in Asia! I wanna be there too lol. Darn, I'm missing my country!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox