December 08, 2011

Gent-Inspired Accessories

Sorry for not posting. I'm soo busy, it's crazy! And having a kitty is like having a baby. I don't even have time in the morning to take pictures of my outfits anymore! It's already dark by the time I come home from work and the pictures don't look so great. Darn winter and its short days!

With my final exam drawing closer, I need to focus all most of my free time to studying.

Now about my outfit.  I like and dislike this one.  It was bit too matron-esque so I added some edgy accessories.  Better!


Got the watch for $2.60 Canadian dollars in HK!




It's 7:45AM and there's sun! Picture time!

Hugs,
Wynn

Uniqlo jacket, Zara black T, F21 skirt, shoes and necktie necklace.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the blue shoes! And yes, all puppies and kitties are like babies. fur babies :)

    good luck on your exams!


    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute as always and wow I love that watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exams, and yes working on the glitter clutch as we speak

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox