March 27, 2012

Leo + Lea


I'm loving this look.  During my winter blog-hibernation, where style inspiration reduced to a flat zero, this outfit became my [chic] uniform.  I just adore owning pieces that look so good that I'm tempted in wearing them at least once a week.  It hasn't happened yet. Like I said, I'm tempted.

I gifted myself with this leopard-print sweater a long while ago, during my stint back to school.  It was a reward for all my studious efforts.  A girl's got to make herself happy sometimes often! 




My bedroom is getting a whole new look!  Wonderful BF decided to get rid of some old [hand-me-down] furniture and install 2 Ikea closet units.  Basically my bedroom will become one giant walk-in closet with a bed in the middle.

Yes, we own so much stuff, it overflowed from our regular closet, which we beautified 3 years ago.  Man, I got to stop feeling sentimental about stuff and get rid of some of it!  Maybe I can sell them...  What do you think of that idea?

Happy Tuesday!

Hugs,
Wynn

Leopard sweater and leather skirt from Zara, purple suede heels from Steve Madden, red lipstick YSL Rouge Veloute.


1 comment:

  1. That's so cute and simple! I love the outfit and the SHOES! AH! :)
    http://fashionhauties.blogspot.com/
    Hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox