March 15, 2012

Marni + H&M

The only time I went to an H&M collaboration was the one with Jimmy Choo.  And I came back with my stunning studded bad.  It's my baby till this day!

Last week, when they launched the Marni collection, I didn't plan to go.  [Mostly because the pictures on the website were not appealing.]  On the day of, I went anyway, my goal was to fish out the cheapie blouse I saw in the H&M magazine. [Mission accomplished yesterday, when they finally received the stock.]

Long story short, Montreal is not a fashion cray cray city.  Some pieces were really cute, and I just had to try them on.  Fell in love in the fitting room.  And with the swipe of a plastic card, I walked out of the store with 2 Marni pieces.

Here's my favorite.  I wore it the very next day.


I can totally style this jacket with half my wardrobe!  Luuuuv it!
Care to take a guess on the 2nd piece I brought home?
I love spring!!  I've been wearing so much black lately.  Time for a change!  Anyone loving the pastels this season?  Meee!

Hugs,

Wynn

Marni at H&M blue jacket, Zara gold clutch and charcoal jeans, Steve Madden purple suede heels, Razzle Dazzle top from Urban Outfitter.

3 comments:

  1. really nice, very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it the skirt with same pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jacket looks great on you:)
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox