March 13, 2012

News!

And I'm back from hibernation!  I want to apologize for the lack of posts in the past months, but a lot - a lot! - has happened.



I've not posted any outfit pictures all winter because they were just horrible.  It was always too dark, in the morning and when I come home from work.  The photos just didn't pass the quality test.  It's getting lighter earlier now, so expect outfit postings soon!

In February, I went to a destination wedding in Cartagena, Colombia.  It was fantastic!  Not only was the wedding wonderfully memorable and our fellow guests absolutely charming, I had the surprise of my life!

I'm engaged!

Now I have a permanent accessory on my finger.

Here are some highlights from my most memorable trip.
 


The day after the wedding party.  Our mission was to finish the wine.  Mission accomplished.  Luckily, only one person had a hangover.

Reminiscent pose of my last trip to Napa Valley.

I got engaged in the garden of this hotel a couple of days later.



I just met this couple (my fellow wedding goers) and I feel like I've known them forever!  They are utterly charming!



Mmm...  Limonada con leche de coco.  Muy delicioso!




The sun was burning hot!  Good thing we went sightseeing in the morning!





My newlywed friends goofing off in the background!  Hilarious!
(Bikini by Ondademar, bought at the hotel.)

Love was everywhere!

I love Colombia!!!!

Hugs,
Wynn

2 comments:

  1. Omg you are so riiiiight! A lot has happened indeed haha! But anyway congrats on your engagement, wohooo. Nice pics and gosh I would give up anything right now to be in the beach. Anyway I haven't posted any outfit pics either so don't feel bad or something lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of you today. So strange. So glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox