April 03, 2012

Polyvore Shopping: Spring Flowers

I woke up this morning feeling like I wanted to wear pink and florals. I checked my closet and I need to go shopping! So what's on my wish list? Floral shorts or jeans, pink tops, pink heels...

I want everything with pink flowers!

Here are 3 sets of tops and bottoms that can pretty much be mixed and matched together.


I've been on the hunt for a pair of pink jeans for weeks now and found nothing that fit my definition of the perfect pink jean. It's always, too tight, not slim enough, too short, too long, too expensive...  It's like finding true love or the perfect job...  OK, OK, I exaggerate. 

I'm confident that I'll find it before summer.  Then I'll need the perfect top to go with it...  Ah, shopping never ends!

Hugs,

Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox