April 10, 2012

Spike It Up


I dream of being badass, even during my most pretty moments. So I like to add small tough elements into my outfit. Here, we have my extreme spike bracelet, that scared most people who observe my fashion antics. I think most of them were worried that I'd poke or hurt myself. [Thanks guys, for being so caring!] No worries; they're perfectly safe.

And what better way to spice up an outfit than with spikes?


My [costume] jewelery collection is getting so big, I'm going to need to dedicate special storage for them soon!

Hugs,
Wynn

Spike bracelet from NYC [similar here], friendship bracelets from Colombia, necklace from H&M, sweater and red pants from Zara.

3 comments:

  1. woah thats such an awesome bracelet!!! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect red jeans!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox