June 09, 2012

Casual Friday Look

I wore this many Fridays ago. Forgive me for not posting this sooner. I was kinda busy with wedding stuff.  We're on the 12-month mark, and that means the reception hall needed to be reserved.  I can't remember how many places I contacted for prices and details, but I'm glad we found the perfect place.

As I mentioned in the previous post, in order to have the hall that we wanted, we had to change our original wedding date to June 8, 2013.   Yeah, that's in 364 days!

It's going to be one awesome party!

Oh, and I found my dress too!  It's something that fits my fashion side and my I-want-to-be-different side.  That's right, no poofy princess dress and no ever-so-popular mermaid dress.  Even though they looked gorgeous on me, I gotta stick to my own style.

I love how these pants and boots give such long legs!!  Yowza!


Have a great weekend everyone!  I'll update more on the wedding plans as I go!

Hugs,

Wynn

Snake print t-shirt and gray jeans from Zara, boots from Bakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox