June 28, 2012

Mint

Yay, I have time to blog!  Needless to say, I've been busy.  I have all these plans and details swirling in my head.  It's overwhelming and fun at the same time.

I've begun imagining my hairstyle for the big day.  I'm hoping for an up-do with a sparkly headband.  It'll match perfectly with my dress!

Well summer is here and so is the Zara sale!  I must confess that I purchased a couple of new skirts.  I have tons of skirts but always skip over at least a dozen before choosing one of my few favorites.  I'm thinking about selling the less worn ones, giving them a better home where they won't be neglected.

Do you have the same dilemma?  Tons of clothes and nothing to wear?  LOL



I don't remember when these were taken.  It must have been some morning when the sun was shining.

Hugs,
Wynn

Mint t-shirt, jeans, and heels from Zara, cardi from Hong Kong, bag by Marc Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox